- Post-doc starting March 3, 2014 at the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
with Dr. David Sacks in the Department of Lab Medicine. He will be studying IQGAP1 – Cancer, cell signaling, and normal function of cell homeostasis.
- Sun Y, Hedman AC, Tan X, and Anderson RA (2013. )An unexpected role for PI4,5P 2 in EGF receptor endosomal trafficking. Cell Cycle. 12:1991-1992. Epub 2013 Jun 10. No abstract available. PMID: 23759577 [PubMed – in process]
- Sun Y, Hedman AC, Tan X, Schill NJ, and Anderson RA (2013. )Endosomal type Iγ PIP 5-kinase controls EGF receptor lysosomal sorting. Dev Cell. 25:144-155. Epub 2013 Apr 18. PMID: 23602387 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Sun Y, Thapa N, Hedman AC, and Anderson RA (2013). Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate: targeted production and signaling. Bioessays. 35:513-522. Epub 2013 Apr 10. PMID: 23575577 [PubMed – in process]
- Schramp M, Hedman A, Li W, Tan X, Anderson R (2012). PIP Kinases from the Cell Membrane to the Nucleus. Subcell Biochem. 58:25-59. PMID: 22403073