- PPD is a contract research organization like Covance. Covance is better known because they do the clinical testing in Madison. PPD does their clinical testing out in Austin. I’ll be at their Middleton location.
- Results-driven molecular pharmacologist with experience in in vitro and in vivo assay design and execution. Strong background in identifying and characterizing molecular pathways in oncology leading to pathologically diseased states. Well-versed in a wide range of molecular and pharmacological techniques to explore signal transduction and function in cells and animal models. Independent thinker who functions well as a team-member or leader.
- Primary Cell Isolation, Antibody Generation & Purification, Mouse Models, Lentivirus
Honors and Awards
- American Heart Association Pre-Doctoral Fellow (2010)
- Mastrocola AS, Kim SH, Trinh AT, Rodenkirch LA, and Tibbetts RS (2013). The RNA Binding Protein Fused In Sarcoma (FUS) Functions Downstream of PARP in Response to DNA Damage. J Biol Chem. 2013 Jul 5. [Epub ahead of print] PMID:23833192 [PubMed – as supplied by publisher]
- Trinh AT, Kim SH, Chang H, Mastrocola AM, and Tibbetts RS (2013). Cyclin-dependent Kinase 1 Dependent Phosphorylation of cAMP Response Element Binding Protein Decreases Chromatin Occupancy.J Biol Chem. 2013 Jun 27. [Epub ahead of print] PMID:23814058 [PubMed – as supplied by publisher]
- Rimkus SA, Katzenberger RJ, Trinh AT, Dodson GE, Tibbetts RS, and Wassarman DA (2008). Mutations in String/CDC25 inhibit cell cycle re-entry and neuro- degeneration in a Drosophila model of Ataxia telangiectasia. Genes Dev. 22:1205-1220. PMCID: PMC2335316
- Shi Y, Dodson GE, Mukhopadhyay PS, Shanware N, Trinh AT and Tibbetts RS (2007). Identification of carboxyl-terminal MCM3 phosphorylation sites using polyreactive phosphospecific antibodies J Biol Chem. 282:9236-9243. Epub 2007 Jan 23. PMID:17244605
- Shanware, N, Trinh AT, Williams LM, and Randal S. Tibbetts (2007).Coregulated ataxia telangiectasia-mutated and casein kinase sites modulate cAMP-response element-binding protein-coactivator interactions in response to DNA damage J Biol Chem. 282:6283-6291. Epub 2007 Jan 5. PMID:17209043
- Kumar S, Dodson GE, Trinh AT, Puchalski JR, and Tibbetts, RS (2005). ATR activation necessary but not sufficient for p53 induction and apoptosis in hydroxyurea-hypersensitive myeloid leukemia cells Cell Cycle. November 4, 2005