- Dr. Kim is living in Seoul, Korea. She teaches pharmacology and researchers stem cells and neurodegeneration.
- Kim HJ, Sugimori M, Nakafuku M, and Svendsen CN (2007). Control of neurogenesis and tyrosine hydroxylase expression in neural progenitor cells through bHLH proteins and Nurr1. Exp Neurol. 203:394-405. Epub 2006 Oct 10. PMID: 17034791 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Kim HJ and Lee HW (2013). Important predictor of mortality in patients with end-stage liver disease. Clin Mol Hepatol. 19:105-115. PMCID: PMC3701842
- Lee JY, Xu ML, Kim HJ, Kang HA, and Kim HJ. (2013). A comparative study of the adjuvanticity of Hansenula polymorpha, Saccharomyces cerevsiae and Yarrowia lipolytica in oral and nasal immunization with virus capsid antigens.Biotechnol Lett. Jun 26. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23801124
- Kim HJ*, McMillan E, Fabin Han, and Svendsen CN* (2009). Regionally specified human neural progenitor cells derived from the mesencephalon and forebrain undergo increased neurogenesis following overexpression of ASCL1 . Stem Cells. 27:390-398. PMID:19008346. *co-corresponding authors.
- Gamm DM, Wright LS, Capowski E, Meyer J, Kim HJ, Schneider BL, Shearer RL, Melvan JN, and Svendsen CN (2008). Regulation of Prenatal Human Retinal Neurosphere Growth and Cell Fate Potential by Retinal Pigment Epithelium and Mash1. Stem Cells. 26:3182-3193. PMCID: PMC3127245