- Indra graduated with an MD from UW-Madison Medical School in 2005.
- Lu Y, Zhang M, Lim IA, Hall DD, Allen M, Medvedeva Y, McKnight GS, Usachev YM, Hell JW (2008). AKAP150-anchored PKA activity is important for LTD during its induction phase. J Physiol. 586:4155-4164. PMCID: PMC2652176
- Lim IA, Merrill MA, Chen Y, and Hell JW (2003). Disruption of the NMDA receptor-PSD-95 interaction in hippocampal neurons with no obvious physiological short-term effect. Neuropharmacology. 45:738-754. PMID 14529713
- Seabold GK, Burette A, Lim IA, Weinberg RJ, and Hell JW (2003). Interaction of the tyrosine kinase Pyk2 with the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor complex via the SH3 domains of PSD-95 and SAP102. J Biol Chem. 278:15040-15048. PDFPMID 12576483
- Leonard AS, Bayer KU, Merrill MA, Lim IA, Shea MA, Schulman H, and Hell JW (2002). Regulation of CaMKII docking to NMDA receptors by calcium/ calmodulin and alpha-actinin. J Biol Chem. 277:48441-48448. PDF PMID 12379661
- Lim IA, Hall DD, and Hell JW (2002). Selectivity and promiscuity of the first and second PDZ domains of PSD-95 and SAP102. J Biol Chem. 277:21697-21711.PDF PMID:11937501
- Leonard AS, Lim IA, Hemsworth DE, Horne MC, and Hell JW (1999).Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II is associated with the N methyl-D-aspartate receptor. PNAS USA. 96:3239-3244. PDF PMCID: PMC15926