- Jabe is currently a Resident in the Department of Psychiatry in the School of Medicine at the University of California-San Diego.
- Boczek NJ,Best JM, Tester DJ, Giudicessi JR, Middha S, Evans JM, Kamp TJ, Ackerman MJ. (2013) Exome Sequencing and Systems Biology Converge to Identify Novel Mutations in the L-Type Calcium Channel, CACNA1C, Linked to Autosomal Dominant Long QT Syndrome. Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2013 May 15. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23677916 [PubMed – as supplied by publisher]
- Best JM and Kamp TJ. (2012) Different subcellular populations of L-type Ca2+ channels exhibit unique regulation and functional roles in cardiomyocytes. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 52:376-387. Review. PMCID: PMC 3264751
- Best JM, Foell JD, Buss CR, Delisle BP, Balijepalli RC, January CT, and Kamp TJ. (2011) The Small GTPase Rab11b Regulates Degradation of Surface Membrane L-Type Cav1.2 Channels. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. May; 300:C1023-33. [Epub ahead of print] PMCID: PMC 3093944
- Best JM, and Kamp TJ. (2010) A sympathetic model of L-type Ca2+ channel-triggered arrhythmias. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 298:H3-4. Epub 2009 Nov 6. No abstract available. PMID: PMC2806129
- Delisle BP, Underkofler HA, Moungey BM, Slind JK, Kilby JA, Best JM, Foell JD, Balijepalli RC, Kamp TJ, and January CT. (2009) Small GTPase determinants for the Golgi processing and plasmalemmal expression of human ether-a-go-go related (hERG) K+ channels. J Biol Chem. 284:2844-2853. PMID: PMC2631954