- May 2013: Keith graduated from Medical School and is now a Resident in the Department of Pediatrics at the School of Medicine and Public Health at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Zhan L, Hanson KA, Kim SH, Tare A, and Tibbetts RS (2013) .Identification of Genetic Modifiers of TDP-43 Neurotoxicity in Drosophila. PLoS One. 8:e57214. PMCID: PMC3584124.
- Kim SH, Zhan L, Hanson KA, and Tibbetts RS (2012). High-content RNAi screening identifies the Type 1 inositol triphosphate receptor as a modifier of TDP-43 localization and neurotoxicity. Hum Mol Genet. 21:4845-4856. Epub 2012. PMID: 22872699
- Hanson KA, Kim SH, and Tibbetts RS (2012). RNA-binding proteins in neurodegenerative disease: TDP-43 and beyond. Wiley Interdiscip Rev RNA. 3:265-285. Epub 2011 Oct 25. Review. PMID: 22028183
- Hanson KA, Kim SH, Wassarman DA, and Tibbetts RS (2010). Ubiquilin modifies toxicity of the 43 kilodalton TAR-DNA binding protein (TDP-43) in a Drosophila model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). J Biol Chem.285:11068-11072 PMCID: PMC2856981
- Kim SH Shi Y, Hanson KA, Williams LM, Sakasai, Bowler MJ and Tibbetts RS (2009). Potentiation of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)-associated TDP-43 aggregation by the proteasome-targeting factor ubiquilin 1. J. Biol. Chem. 284:8083-8092. PMCID: PMC2658102