- Lytic Solutions specializes in E.coli-produced single chain antibody (scFv) production and has provided research, support, and scFv products for pharmaceutical companies and DARPA agencies. Lytic’s in-house fed-batch fermentation capabilites can produce multiple gram quantities of properly folded and fully functional scFvs. We also offer custom protein expression and purification.
- Mammalian cell culture, gene expression, real-time PCR, chromatin immunoprecipitation, Western blot analysis, BAC recombineering, human mesenchymal stem cell differentiation, siRNA, immunocytochemistry and protein purification.
- Molecular Biology , Chromatin Immunoprecipitation , RNA isolation , RNAi, dna,DNA microarray, Cell Culture , Cell Signaling , Cell Biology , Protein Purification,Biotechnology, Biochemistry, western blotting, cell
- Choudhary A, Lera RF, Martowicz ML, Oxendine K, Laffin JJ, Weaver BA, and Burkard ME (2013). Interphase cytofission maintains genomic integrity of human cells after failed cytokinesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. [Epub ahead of print] PMID:23878225 [PubMed – as supplied by publisher]
- Bresnick EH, Martowicz ML, Pal S, and Johnson KD (2005). Developmental control via GATA factor interplay at chromatin domains. J Cell Physiol. 205:1-9. Review. PMID 15887235 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Martowics ML, Meyer MB and Pike JW (2011). The mouse RANKL gene locus is defined by a broad pattern of histone H4 acetylation and regulated through distinct distal enhancers. J Cell Biochem. 1:2030-2045. PMCID: PMC3135786
- Pike JW, Meyer MB, Martowicz ML, Bishop KA, Lee SM, Nerenz RD, and Goetsch PD (2010). Emerging regulatory paradigms for control of gene expression by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D(3). J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 121:130-135. PMCID: PMC2894294
- Zella LA, Meyer MB, Nerenz RD, Lee SM, Martowicz ML, and Pike JW (2010).Multifunctional enhancers regulate mouse and human vitamin D receptor gene transcription. Mol Endocrinol. 24:128-147. Epub 2009 Nov 6. PMCID: PMC2802900
- Nerenz RD, Martowicz ML, and Pike JW (2008). An enhancer 20 kilobases upstream of the human receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappaB ligand gene mediates dominant activation by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3. Mol Endocrinol. 22:1044-1056. PMCID: PMC2366191