- Accepted Post-Doctoral research scholar position in the lab of Dr. Peter Tontonoz at UCLA. Research will be studying nuclear receptors role in cholesterol metabolism and inflammation.
- Rajbhandari P, Schalper KA, Solodin NM, Ellison-Zelski SJ, Ping Lu K, Rimm DL, and Alarid ET (2013). Pin1 modulates ERα levels in breast cancer through inhibition of phosphorylation-dependent ubiquitination and degradation.Oncogene. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23542176 [PubMed – as supplied by publisher]
- Powers GL, Rajbhandari P, Solodin NM, and Alarid ET (2013). Bortezomib represses ERαgene expression by modifying chromatin at a distal enhancer.Molecular Pharmacology. (Submitted)
- Rajbhandari P and Alarid ET (2013). Pin1 protects Estrogen Receptor alpha protein form E6-AP mediated ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation. PNAS (Ready to submit)
- Rajbhandari P and Alarid ET (2013). Regulation of Serine/Threonine-Proline motifs in transcription factor by peptidyl prolyl isomerase Pin1. (manuscript in prep)
- Rajbhandari P, Finn G, Solodin NM, Singarapu KK, Sahu SC, Markley JL, Kadunc KJ, Ellison-Zelski SJ, Kariagina A, Haslam SZ, Lu KP, and Alarid ET(2012). Regulation of estrogen receptor α N-terminus conformation and function by peptidyl prolyl isomerase Pin1. Mol Cell Biol. 32:445-457. PMCID: PMC3255769