- I am a highly motivated Clinical Research Professional with 4 years of experience in managing Oncology clinical trials. My professional interests include regulatory oversight and monitoring of clinical trials to ensure the collection of quality data and protection of the study participants. As a leader within the Regulatory Group, I have worked to improve efficiencies while maintaining high quality work. I serve as a resource for the research team regarding protocol compliance and adverse event reporting.
- Protocol development – review and maintenance of oncology protocols for investigator initiated trials including FDA submissions.
- Working knowledge of FDA and OHRE regulations and ICH guidelines
- Manage Oncology Research Studies including Pharmaceutical, Investigator initiated and cooperative trials.
- I would be happy to be a contact for students interested in career development information.
- Dubash AD, Menold MM, Samson T, Boulter E, García-Mata R, Doughman R, and Burridge K (2009) Chapter 1. Focal adhesions: new angles on an old structure. Int Rev Cell Mol Biol. 277:1-65. Review. PMID: 19766966
- Burridge K and Doughman R (2006). Front and back by Rho and Rac. Nat Cell Biol. 8:781-782. PDF PMID 16880807
- Ling K, Doughman R, Iyer VV, Firestone AJ, Bairstow SF, Mosher DF, Shaler MD, and Anderson RA (2003). Tyrosine phosphorylation of type-1a phosphatidylinositol phosphate inase by Src regulates an integrin-talin switch. J Cell Biol. 163:1339-1349. PDF PMCID:PMC2173703
- Doughman R, Firestone A, and Anderson RA (2003). Phosphatidylinositol phosphate kinases puts PIP2 in its place. J Memb Biol. 194:77-89. PDF PMID 14502432
- Doughman R, Firestone A, Bunce MW, Wojtasiak M, and Anderson RA (2003).Membrane ruffle formation requires coordination of Type Ia phospha-tidylinositol phosphate kinase and Rac signaling. J Biol Chem. 278:23036-23045. PDFPMID 12682053
- Coppolino MG, Dierckman R, Loijens J, Collins R, Persaud M, Jangstra-Bilan, Trimble WS, Schreiben AD, Anderson RA, and Grinstein S (2002). Indibition of Type 1 alpha phosphatidylinositiel – phosphate kinase impares localized actin remodeling – suppresses phagocytosis. J Biol Chem. 277:43849-4385. PDFPMID 12223494
- Doughman R, Ling K, Firestone A, Bunce MW, and Anderson RA (2002). Type I gamma phosphatidylinositol phosphate kinase targets and regulates focal adhesions. Nature. 420:89-93. PDF PMID 12422220
- Botelho RJ, Teruel M, Dierckman R, Anderson R, Wells A, York JD, Meyer T, and Grinstein S (2001). Localized biphasic changes in phosphatidylinositol – 4, 5-bisphosphate at sites of phagocitosis. J Cell Biol. 151:1353-1367. PDF PMID 11134066