Lisa M. Maurer, MD, PhD
Position title: Fellow, Pediatrics-Hematology/Oncology, University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine
Phone: Advisor: Dr. Deane Mosher
- In May 2013, Lisa graduated from Medical School. She was a Resident in the Department of Pediatrics at the University of California-San Francisco, School of Medicine.
- Moussavi-Harami SF, Annis DS, Ma W, Berry SM, Coughlin EE, Strotman LN,Maurer LM, Westphall MS, Coon JJ, Mosher DF, and Beebe DJ (2013). Characterization of Molecules Binding to the 70K N-Terminal Region of Fibronectin by IFAST Purification Coupled with Mass Spectrometry. J Proteome Res. 12:3393-3404. Epub 2013 Jun 21. PMID: 23750785 [PubMed – in process]
- Maurer LM, Annis DS, and Mosher DF (2012). IGD motifs, which are required for migration stimulatory activity of fibronectin type I modules, do not mediate binding in matrix assembly. PLoS One. 7:e30615. PMCID: PMC3280255
- Maurer LM, Ma W, Eickstaedt NL, Johnson IA, Tomasini-Johansson BR, Annis DS, and Mosher DF (2012). Ligation of the fibrin-binding domain by β-strand addition is sufficient for expansion of soluble fibronectin. J Biol Chem. 287:13303-13312. Epub 2012 Feb 20. PMCID: PMC3339936
- Maurer LM, Tomasini-Johansson BR, Ma W, Annis DS, Eickstaedt NL, Ensenberger MG, Satyshur KA, and Mosher DF (2010). Extended binding site on fibronectin for the functional upstream domain of protein F1 of Streptococcus pyogenes. J Biol Chem 285:41087-41099. PMCID: PMC3003407
- Xu J, Maurer LM, Hoffmann BR, Annis DS, and Mosher DF (2010). IsoDGR sequences do not mediate binding of fibronectin N-terminal modules to adherent fibronectin-null cells. J Biol Chem 285:8563-8571. PMCID:2838278
- Maurer LM, Tomasini-Johansson BJ, and Mosher DF (2010). Emerging roles of fibronectin in thrombosis (review). Thromb Res 125:287-291. NIHMSID: 176142. PMCID: PMC2879496
- Mosher DF, Maurer LM, and Carlson CB (2008). Secreted thrombospondin-1 controls platelet sensitivity to NO (commentary). Blood 11:473-74.