Paul Nuzzi, PhD
Position title: Attorney, Choate Hall and Stewart Law Firm Boston, MA
Phone: Advisor: Dr. Anna Huttenlocher
Research Interest: Patent Law
- August, 2011: Paul moved to Boston to work at a law firm.
- 2010: Paul is working in the Legal Department of 3rd Wave – Biotech Company here in Madison, WI. He took a non-traditional route, studied in the evenings and took the bar to become Patent Attorney.
- Lokuta MA, Nuzzi PA, Huttenlocher A (2007). Analysis of neutrophil polarization and chemotaxis. Methods Mol Biol.412:211-229. PMID:18453114 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Lokuta MA, Senetar MA, Bennin DA, Nuzzi PA, Chan KT, Ott VL, Huttenlocher A (2007). Type Igamma PIP kinase is a novel uropod component that regulates rear retraction during neutrophil chemotaxis. Mol Biol Cell. 18:5069-5080. Epub 2007 Oct 10. PMCID: PMC2096574
- Nuzzi PA, Lokuta MA, and Huttenlocher A (2007). Analysis of neutrophil chemotaxis. Methods Mol Biol. 370:23-36. PMID:17416985
- Nuzzi PA, Senetar MA, and Huttenlocher A (2007). Asymmetric localization of calpain 2 during neutrophil chemotaxis. Mol Biol Cell. 18:795-805. PMID:17192410
- *Lokuta M, *Nuzzi PA, and Huttenlocher A (2003). Calpain regulates neutrophils chemotaxis. PNAS USA. 100:4006-4011. (*Equal contribution). PDF PMCID: PMC153038
- Forsberg EC, Downs KM, Christensen HM, Im HM, Nuzzi PA, and Bresnick EH (2000). Developmentally dynamic histone acetylation pattern of a tissue-specific chromatin domain. PNAS USA. 97:14494-14499. PDF PMCID: PMC18947