Chorom Pak, PhD
Position title: President/Founder of Lynx Biosciences Research and Clinical Development Lead, Cellectar Biosciences, Inc., Madison, WI
Phone: Advisor: Dr. Shigeki Miyamoto
Research Interest: Investigation of multiple myeloma heterogeneity through cross-disciplinary approaches
- Chorom is currently a Biologist at Cellectar Biosciences, Inc.
- Chorom was a joint post-doc with Dr. David Beebe, Dr. Josh Lang, and Dr. Jamey Weichert at UW-Madison (February 2014- 2015)
- 2009 to present: Instructor at the Princeton Review in Madison, WI
- 2008-2013: Graduate research assistant at the UW-Madison with her thesis focused on elucidating the role of the proteasome-inhibitor resistant (PIR) NF-κB pathway in multiple myeloma (MM) drug resistance.
- Pak C, Young E, Miyamoti S, Beebe D, Callander N, Yang D, and Kahl D (2012). Microscale functional cytomics for studying hematologic cancers. Blood.