Felix Yeh, Phd
Position title: Scientist, Genentech, San Francisco, CA
Phone: Advisor: Dr. Edwin Chapman
Research Interest: Physiological and alternative entry pathways of the clostridial neurotoxins
- Now living in San Francisco and working at Genentech.
- Skills: Flow Cytometry, confocal microscopy, ELISA, protein purification, biochemistry
- Wu Y, Gu Y, Morphew MK, Yao J, Yeh FL, Dong M, Chapman ER. (2012) All three components of the neuronal SNARE complex contribute to secretory vesicle docking. J Cell Biol. 198:323-330. PMID: 22869597
- Yeh FL, Zhu Y, Tepp WH, Johnson EA, Bertics PJ, Chapman ER. (2011)Retargeted clostridial neurotoxins as novel agents for treating chronic diseases.Biochemistry. 50:10419-10421. PMCID: PMC3226321
- Yeh FL, Dong M, Yao J, Tepp WH, Lin G, Johnson EA, and Chapman ER. (2010) SV2 Mediate the Entry of Tetanus Neurotoxin into Central Neurons. PLoS Pathogens 6(11):e1001207.
- Wu Y, Yeh FL, Mao F and Chapman ER (2009) Biophysical characteriza tion of styryl dye-membrane interactions. Biophysical J. 97:101-109. PMCID: PMC2711377
- Dong M, Yeh FL, Tepp WH, Dean C, Johnson EA, Janz R. and Chapman ER. (2006) SV2 is the protein receptor for botulinum neurotoxin A. Science 312:592-596. PMID: 16543415 Policy Exempt-accepted for publication prior to 4/7/08